PS3-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddies, Invites and Networking...

4 posters

Go down

Buddies, Invites and Networking... Empty Buddies, Invites and Networking...

Post  Gulfbreeze Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:58 am

Does anyone experience connection issues in attempting to invite/create rooms for your PSN contacts to join you and play online, constantly being told - Unable to Join the Room or the other player has left the room after sending/recieving invites, or the Session has expired? I have had this problem with Skate, Call Of Duty and Smackdown Vs Raw...I can play online but the only way I can really join games with buddies is via a Join Game option like they have in Warhawk and Resistence FOM (which shows where your buddies are hanging out) but is lacking in C.O.D.... Exclamation
Gulfbreeze
Gulfbreeze

Number of posts : 20
PSN : Gulfbreeze
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Buddies, Invites and Networking... Empty Re: Buddies, Invites and Networking...

Post  ConorBuckley Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:48 am

I have this problem in Call of Duty 4 and it is really annoying. Sony should make every game have an in-game buddy list that tells you what game their in and gives you the option to join their game. Warhawk and Resistence are perfect examples of how this should work.
ConorBuckley
ConorBuckley
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
PSN : ConorBuckley
Registration date : 2007-11-12

http://ps3-foum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blairrock Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:44 am

i have the same trouble with c.o.d but i can get in some games but it does disconnect alot
blairrock
blairrock

Number of posts : 31
PSN : blairrock
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyCelica Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 am

COD 4 lobby is pants, R:FOM lobby is the benchmark. Just hope this update can make things better.

Andy

AndyCelica

Number of posts : 13
PSN : AndyCelica
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulfbreeze Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 am

Thanks guys for the feed back Very Happy - for a long while I was thinking the issue was me (or my network)...its really weird to think that you can play an online game with upto 31 other players from all across the globe but try and set up a specific game with a PSN contact and you could could be in for some wasted time...one Friday evening/Saturday morning, one of my PSN contacts and I (no word of a lie) had spent 4 hours trying out various different games trying to get a game together, and in that 4 hours never had a single minute of gameplay, yet ironically enough we 'met' while online - go figure! Shocked

p.s. AndyC - I totally agree that RFOMs lobby system is by far the most superior and is the standard that I would expect at a basic level in any online game (but I would still chosse Warhawk over RFOM Wink )...if I could take RFOMs Lobby system and implement it into Warhawk then I think I would have my idea of a near perfect game!
Gulfbreeze
Gulfbreeze

Number of posts : 20
PSN : Gulfbreeze
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  blairrock Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

couldnt have put that better myself gulfbreeze
blairrock
blairrock

Number of posts : 31
PSN : blairrock
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum