PS3-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhawking

3 posters

Go down

How do you 'Warhawk'?

Warhawking Vote_lcap0%Warhawking Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Warhawking Vote_lcap0%Warhawking Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Warhawking Vote_lcap40%Warhawking Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Warhawking Vote_lcap40%Warhawking Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Warhawking Vote_lcap20%Warhawking Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Warhawking Empty Warhawking

Post  Gulfbreeze Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Hi Warhawkers! Do you prefer playing a specific game type or are we all in it for the death and destruction? Very Happy
Gulfbreeze
Gulfbreeze

Number of posts : 20
PSN : Gulfbreeze
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Warhawking Empty Re: Warhawking

Post  AndyCelica Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Well,

Really depends on the mood and how much time i've got to game. But it's usually zones or ctf, and in ctf i usually hang around the middle of the map to help out, or try to snatch the flag back if it's been taken.

I don't fly, prefer the ground battle, and love the tank. Just wish the tank was able to crush a jeep when it goes over it.

Andy

AndyCelica

Number of posts : 13
PSN : AndyCelica
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ConorBuckley Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:06 am

I play all game types but if I need a lot of points I would play CTF or Zones (Mostly CTF).

I am a very offensive player so in CTF I always try to capture the other teams flag.

In Zones I always try to capture the zones that my team does not have control of.
ConorBuckley
ConorBuckley
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
PSN : ConorBuckley
Registration date : 2007-11-12

http://ps3-foum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulfbreeze Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:51 pm

I know what you mean about flying Andy...I'm a 4x4 kind of guy myself (and I have made it my mission to target all enemy tanks as a priority Very Happy) ! As soon as I spawn I'll race for the nearest jeep...I seriously under utilise tanks and see them as buying a few more seconds in trying to neutralize a zone...

I've played a few CTFs but I find my ratio of kills/death suffers greatly without acheiving anything...strangely, I end up playing CTFs like Zones and trying to maintain control of anticipated sneak attacks on bases in the back line when everyone is at the front line...occassionally when I know the main base is under attack I try and intercept the culprit at their next port of call which is the next nearest base...This is one thing I don't get with some Zone play...when your home base is under attack so much time and resource is wasted trying to clear the base (as you get rid of one tank another one arrives!!! Shocked ) because ultimately the enemy can't convert your home base so let them hang around there for a while, at least you know whats going on at the base - try and get out as there may be someone at the first base who needs your support - normally me!

Depending on where I spawn and how the team is playing I'll venture back and and forth. Occassionally I'll break the enemy flow from deep behind enemy lines or as far as I can get and launch a small attack on a advancing tank or two and get blownup by a team mate, sometimes follow the occassional 4x4 and generally trying to outflank the enemy... Suspect
Gulfbreeze
Gulfbreeze

Number of posts : 20
PSN : Gulfbreeze
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum